Evonik’s latest actives, advanced botanicals and extracts, promote wellness through naturally sourced, speciality ingredients.
Why they’re unique
The new active ingredients above are highly enriched scientific extracts. They’re unique in that they are:
- Enriched in a specific active compound via a downstream (concentration) process.
- Focused on efficacy, based on scientific references
Nature’s Benefits | Your Formulations
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications
- Multifunctional benefits
- Effective reactive oxygen species scavengers
- Highly enriched and purified
- China ICECIC listed
- Well-known traditional medicinal benefits
New Active Ingredients
- TEGO Natural Baicalin (INCI: Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract) - A highly enriched extract from Baikal skullcap or Chinese skullcap suited for the treatment of very dry skin conditions alleviating inflammatory reactions.
- TEGO Natural Citrus (INCI: Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract) - A highly enriched extract from mandarin orange with good antioxidative effect for a radiant and harmonised skin appearance.
- TEGO Natural Mangifera (INCI: Mangifera Indica (Mango) Leaf Extract) - A highly enriched extract from leaves of the superfruit mango with strong antioxidative properties that effectively delays skin aging.
- TEGO Natural Matricaria (INCI: Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract) - A highly enriched extract of Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower that increases dermal density and elasticity whilst being suitable for age-defying skin care solutions.
- TEGO Natural Phloretin (INCI: Malus Domestica Extract) - A highly enriched apple extract with energising antioxidative properties for a healthy-looking skin with additional skin defense potential.
- TEGO Natural Amaranth (INCI: Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil) - A golden amaranth oil with a unique lipid composition, rich in natural squalene for a smooth skin feel. It retains the skin’s elasticity and prevents photodamage.
To read about all Evoniks latest active ingredients, please click here.
For more information or to request a sample of any of the above active ingredients, please contact us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.