Work from home options, 30 days holiday
Gesundheit und Wohlbefinden
Open plan office, free fruit / tea and coffee, casual dress
Excellent and genuine career progression opportunities, option to apply for the 2M future leaders programme
To apply, please email a covering letter and a copy of your CV via the button.
Surfachem is a leading, independent distributor of specialty chemicals. Our vision and goal is "Delivering Chemistry for a Better Life™". Our mission is to be the most customer-oriented marketing and distribution partner for our supply partners and customers. We continue to grow and are currently looking for a Technical Account Manager (m/f/d) HI&I (Household, Industrial & Institutional Cleaning & Care).
- Location - Home Office or Wendelstein by Nuremberg
- Salary - Competitive - depending on experience
- Terms - Permanent / Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Critical technical-commercial role in the B2B environment in the HI&I space
- Understand and market our product & service portfolio at both technical and commercial levels
- Identify pains, needs and new product development opportunities for existing and new customers
- Ensure customer intimacy at focus customers by understanding and influencing customer strategic initiatives and innovation pipeline, deeply connecting with key stakeholders from relevant functions and communicating on Surfachem’s vision
- Record all strategic and tactical sales activities in CRM
- Prepare quotations, reply to price enquiries and sample or information requests. Lead all price and service negotiations. Ensure rigorous follow up mechanisms to maintain momentum and close sales deals
- Manage sales and gross profit targets via defined KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Close cooperation with the Customer Service department
Skills and Experience
- 8 years of experience in consultative sales of technical demanding products and services in the B2B industry
- Proven success in above-average increase in sales and gross profit
- High performance mindset, commitment and team spirit
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Conversational German and English
- Computer skills (MS Office + ERP/CRM)
- Experience in the HI&I industry. Intensive onboarding and training will be provided
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in life science, chemistry or business economics.
Here at Surfachem, we offer a lot of creative freedom to act. We also offer an attractive salary and benefits package including a company car. Whether you want to work from home office or at our site in Wendelstein (near Nuremberg), our management will guide you proactively to develop your technical and professional skills. In addition, selected employees will receive further training within our Future Leader Program at the 2M Academy.
If this appeals to you and you would like to actively contribute to our growth strategy, please send us your CV and relevant references and certificates to the following email address: HR@surfachem.de
If you have any questions, please contact our Marketing & Sales Director, Mr. Manuel Rodrigues, at +49 160 9014 0088.